I need to integrate a form to allow users to select one or more services they are interested in.
The constraints are:
- The list of available elements must be specified via an array (no backend management is required).
- Each element can have one or more subelements (with unlimited levels) and the parent element must have a customizable label to describe the link with the children (element A -> "because of" -> element A1, element B -> "subservice" -> element B1, element B -> "subservice" -> element B2, element B2 -> "in favor of" -> element B2.1).
- Each element will be identified by an alphanumeric ID and may contain other fields (added later).
- If an element contains subelements, then the user can not choose the parent element but must choose one of the children.
- Each time the user chooses a service, this must be added in a summary below (without reloading the entire page).
- By submitting the form, only the IDs of the selected services (not their names) must be sent.
- Sending the form must be compatible with the native management of the Enfold theme, so that the mail sent contains the list of selected items.
Graphically there are no constraints, but the style of the form must be consistent with the style of Enfold.
I hypothesize the use of the REST API for asynchronous information exchange.
This feature should be inserted in a file included by a child theme.
21 фрилансеров(-а) в среднем готовы выполнить эту работу за €159
Hello, I can make your contact form with Enfold theme to add dynamic fields as per your given brief on project post. Let me know when you available to discuss more in detailed. Regards Rina
Hi sir i read your requirment and i am expert and i will do that job for you according to your need if you have any quesiton then you can ask thanks
Hi, I have read your project description and willing to do this for you in your required time spam with 100% Satisfaction. Kindly message me so we can discuss in detail over chat......