This must be done and tested on your own WordPress multi-site setup.
I have a (custom made) plugin that set cookies on the user's device when they get to any of a WordPress multi-site network’s subsite.
The cookies store the following information:
1. The sub-site’s Subdomain.
2. The sub site’s Admin’s Username.
The info from the cookies is accessed on the main network’s site.
• The subdomain is prepopulated in a form,
• And the info is made available to other plugins
This is done but have a bug and must be divided into 2 plugins:
The first plugin- Creating the cookies
will be separately installed and activated on many subsites of a WordPress network.
will create the cookies on user's device.
The Second plugin: Get and present the info from the cookies
Will be activated on:
• The network’s main site (Not network activated).
• And on deferent WordPress installation (a regular WordPress installation – not a multisite)
This plugin will:
• Look for the cookies created by the first plugin make it available to other plugins.
• Show the surfer information from the cookie on a form
• allow the surfer to change the info
• make all the info available for other plugins
+ I need to Delete the database that the plugin currently has. And make the info available on a new form with a new shortcode
please see full details in the attached brief.
The current plugin will be given to the chosen freelancer
35 фрилансеров(-а) готовы выполнить эту работу в среднем за $203
I have some queries regarding the specs that you have provided. Could we please have a word? My Skills: Software Architecture, WordPress, HTML, PHP and Plugin
Hello! I will fix plugins. I assure you to deliver high-quality work with a fast turnaround. Looking forward to hearing from you. Regards Munish Gupta.
Hi, I would like to bring it to your notice that I have over 6 years of extensive experience in word-press and PHP and is capable of meeting the above expectations. Thank you Ab