Hi, we're looking for a front-end developer.
We develop a platform for collecting, analyzing and acting on feedback from customers, employees and students. We are already helping over 600 customers such as Microsoft, H&M, University of Cambridge and the European Parliament to capture feedback and test knowledge across a range of people. The result is smarter students, happier customers and better engaged employees. With customers and partners in over 50 countries, we strive to keep an international, creative and collaborative work environment.
But we’ve got more to do. We want to become the number one experience management platform in the world. We’re now growing faster than ever and that means we need more amazing people who share our ambition, to join in with the next part of our journey.
Could you be one of us? Are you friendly and approachable? Do you have grit? Are you a team player? Do you also possess:
Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
A methodical and tenacious work attitude.
The ability to juggle multiple competing priorities.
The desire to step up and help your team.
Bags of motivation.
Is that you? Then you might be just the person for this role.
As a Front-end developer you will be working with the logic of our interface for real-time customer and employee analytics. You will be using the latest technologies and be part of a small team with ambitious and motivated co-workers.
please answer the questions on your cover letter
1. Please describe your experience with Angular 1.6 and Angular 2+ in words. (Answers with only "x year" or something generic will be rejected)
2. Describe what polymorphism is and how you are using it when writing angular applications.
3. Describe the size of the development teams you've been apart of in terms of number of developers per role, and what role you had in those teams.
4. Describe the applications you've been involved in the architecture of, and what your contribution was.
5. Would you be potentially interested in a relocation to Stockholm or Kiev after a period of time?
3 years of experience in Front-End Development.
Angular 1.6 and above
Sass or LESS
Gulp or similar
Google Material Design
Jasmine & Karma
53 фрилансеров(-а) в среднем готовы выполнить эту работу за $54/час
Angular- 4. I have 92 employees team and i work as analyst and project manager. I can share the application once you send me message. If the things are good i will reallocate