FRONT END REACTJS DEVELOPER -- 2
$2-8 USD / час
[IF YOU CANT READ and cant follow instructions you cant work for us, and your bid WILL be deleted].
We need a freelancer / contractor, to be a FULLTIME, 40hrs per week, Team Member. You need to posses adaptive, proactive, persistent, dependable & loyal character attributes that is always willing to go to extra effort to accomplish and DELIVER. Doing the right thing the right way the first time. As we shape our business, we want for each team member to be both very accurate and precise in everything that they say and do. Do you possess what it takes?
We are looking for a FULL-TIME FRONT-END Developer with an eye for fine details for both FUNCTIONAL and AESTHETIC interactive website design. We require someone with good experience optimising such for both Desktop & Mobile devices, as we are a SaaS application development company, so require exceptional ability, ambition & skillsets. Join us and you will be part of a dedicated and loyal team with modern dev architecture, and have the chance to shape our business and culture long term.
· 3+ years of Front-End development experience.
· UI & UX as well as QA testing
· Writing high-quality clean code
· No external libraries, ALL original code
· Version Control CI/CD (GitLab) experience
· Cross-browser compliance
· Extremely good eye for detail
· Be eager to continually improve your craft and write beautiful, clean code
Skills Required: CSS, HTML, NodeJS, ReactJS
· Excellent problem-solving skills
· Exceptional attention to finest pixel detail
· Flexible approach to task-driven deliverables
· Good English grammar and communication skills
The successful candidate will:
· Build completely custom websites - strictly no off-the-shelf CMS, or themes or templates
· Begin your application with the words "Front-End".
· Having clean code skill, debugging skills and fixing bug on test environment
· Experience in responsive designing
· Maintain high quality inline documentation
· Experience with testing and cross-browser compatibility tools
· Promptly meet deadlines and milestones, and be available for ad-hoc meetings during work times throughout the week
· Only applicants who provide examples of their work will be considered for this role
· Provide proof that the examples supplied were written by the applicant and was responsible for the development
· Provide documented source code examples of projects in Github
· This is a FULL-TIME, fully-remote contractor position.
· 40 Working hours/week between 8am to 5pm Monday to Friday in your Timezone
· Only INDIVIDUAL applicants needed.
· NO RECRUITERS OR AGENCIES.
· All applicants will be required for a video interview.
· Use the phrase ‘absolute perfection required’ in your application
· All applicants must submit a complete portfolio & source code examples
· Provide ALL Social Media links, eg Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter etc
· Undergo a full background/ Security Clearance & Police Check.
Your cover letter should include answers the the above and following:
· What does security and confidentiality means to you?
· Explain "Clean code" means to you?
· Comment on NodeJS versus PHP.
· Do you use any tools or extensions for supporting code development, what are they?
· What is your best practice to collaborate with UI/UX designers for releasing features quickly?
To consider you as one of the short-listed candidates, you should COMPLETE the above requirements, please send your answers in your Cover Letter including your CV, portfolio, and hourly/week rate in USD.
For interested bidders: Please send us your CV/Resume and portfolio or attach the link of the required documents to your bid. Please be mindful of your bid as we consider your bid as an actual FINAL bid. Any change of bid during an interview process WILL lead to automatic termination of interview.
ID проекта: #37210533
48 фрилансеров(-а) готовы выполнить эту работу в среднем за $10/час
I have around 4 years of experience in reactjs and 2 years of experience in nodejs. I have also done 6 yo 7 project in the same. I have also knowledge about html, css and gitlab