We are looking for a coder to write a Google Ads script for the Display network that blocks underperforming apps and website placements.
The script needs to be able too...
- Look for ads where placements have already accrued some cost.
- If the Cost Per Conversion of a placement exceeds a user-selected limit, it gets added to the ad group as a negative placement.
- Option to run this script on all display campaigns or only on selected display campaigns based on campaign names.
- Works for all Display Placements on all Display Ad Groups in all Display Campaign Types.
- Sends an email summary of all ad groups that have newly added blocked display placements with a complete list of new blocked placements to any nominated email addresses.
- Ability to schedule this script to run automatically on a weekly schedule (or more frequently for high spending accounts).
We are currently using a much less sophisticated version of such a script which we will be happy to provide to you if you require it to get a better idea of what we're looking for.