1) Monitor a private discord channel to open newly posted product URL link and FIRST available ATC link, directly after the other.
a. Discord will be open in chrome for monitoring purpose
b. The product url needs to be opened before the ATC link is opened
2) Only opens URL links that matches a predetermined keyword (ignoring all others)
3) Once product is added to cart, click button “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT”
4) Check the box “Before register, read the privacy information notice” and click button “SAVE AND CONTINUE”
5) Click button “SAVE AND CONTINUE” on next page
6) Autofill Credit Card Information including drop down menu items (extension must select correct month and year in their drop-down list) and CCV
7) Click “PAY WITH CREDIT CARD”
• I would like to use this extension on multiple chrome users by simply changing payment information. Once a product link and ATC link are posted in discord, the chrome users will act simultaneously and each open the links and go through the same steps as stated above.
• Data concerns – by monitoring the discord channel 24/7, would this create a lot of data? If so, where would the collected data be stored? If this is an issue, I would like to trash collected data every 5 minutes or so to continue smooth monitoring with no hiccups. IF data collection is not an issue, disregard.
• This monitor needs to be very speedy, so there should be not delays between when the links are posted and when they are opened. There should also be no delays between click buttons and auto filling information. All this needs to be within fractions of a second (depending on the speed of computer of course)
MUST BE A GOOGLE CHROME EXTENSION
7 фрилансеров(-а) в среднем готовы выполнить эту работу за $189
Hi. As a programmer with acadmic background, I can create such extension with ease. I have already written plenty of Chome/Firefox extensions. Just drop me a message.
Hello I have vast knowledge on the topic which can help me get the work done perfectly and on time. i am looking forward to working with you. Regards, Evans