Ready carefully before responding.
I need 1500 - 2000 ring images for each of the description sets below. This will be ongoing work with many more sets required than those below.
A Python script is already available to download 10,000 images. So all that you need to do is run the script and then clean duplicates and manually check for quality and appropriate classification.
It should only take 2-3 hours per 1500 image set not including download time. You will have to test the appropriate search terms for best results prior to running the script.
- Python script: [login to view URL]
- Duplicate removal: [login to view URL]
Image sets required:
1. Rings with central gem that is round brilliant in shape
2. Rings with central gem that is oval-shaped
3. Rings with central gem that is marquise (boat-shaped)
4. Rings with central gem that is heat-shaped
5. Rings with central gem that is pear-shaped
6. Rings with central gem that is square-shaped
7. Rings with central gem that is rectangle –shaped
Images must be clean and fit the following criteria:
- No duplicates
- No distracting elements (hands permissible to some degree)
- The shape of the gem should be easily recognisable to the human eye
- Shape must be for the central/ biggest stone. Not the overall layout of small stones
- Clear background is preferred
Attached images are good examples.