I am looking for a developer to create a web app that is compatible with mobile platforms. There are various phases to this project.
The basis of the app is to be able to upload images and create hotspots on them similar to the website [login to view URL], and then to be able to send the interactive image as a test to a recipient by email with a link to the site.
Phase 1 will act as a proof of concept for the Project and will contain the following User Stories:
User Story: Test Requester:
- I can upload an image to the site either from camera or from gallery.
- I can then select a hotspot on my image by either mouse click or pressing on my mobile/tablet touchscreen.
- After selecting my hotspot, I will have a small popup which will render a form. This pop-up should be small and localised to the hotspot.
- I will have four fields in my form which will render sequentially:
o Field 1: Choice Field, Select Yes or No.
o Field 2: Free text field to capture a question with caption “Enter a Question”
o Field 3: Free text field to capture additional information with caption “Additional information”
- After submitting the form for this hotspot, I will see a circle icon with a question mark inside (i.e., Font Awesome fa-question-circle). This will be coloured green.
- I want to be able to add more hotspots on the page until I am satisfied
- When I have finished adding hotspots, I want to be able to send this form to a Test Approver.
- When selecting “Send to Approver” I want a text box which I can add one or many email addresses.
- be saved so I can use them quickly in future submissions
User Story: Test Approver:
- I get an email with a test request URL from a Test Requester
- The test request URL will take me to the website with the same image as taken by the Test Requester
- I will see the green icons in the locations that were selected by the Test Requester.
- When selecting a hotspot, I want a small window to pop up which shows me the information from Field 2 as well as an “Approve” and “Reject” button.
- I want to be able to Approve or Reject the choice for each hotspot made by the Test Requester. Regardless of the choice made, on selection the choice made from Field 1 and Field 3 replaces the Field 2 information and “Approve” and “reject” button.
- On closing, this information and the hot spot will disappear from the image leaving the remaining hotspots, and the process continues until all the hotspots have been selected and answered.
- After I have confirmed or rejected all hotspots, the image will be sent via email to the Test Requester with a breakdown of which were approved or rejected.
So as an example, if you uploaded a picture of a strawberry and a potato, and you wanted to select the potato as the hotspot with the question is this a fruit and the answer being ‘no’ it is a vegetable and grows in the ground.
Upload the picture of a strawberry and potato. Select the hotspot on the potato.
Field 1 select ‘no’
Field 2 type ‘is this a fruit?’
Field 3 type ‘it’s a vegetable and grows in the ground’.
I then type the email address of the approver and the test is sent by email
E mail, select takes to URL.
Image of Strawberry and potato with a green circle with a question mark in it on the potato.
Click on question green icon, replaced with Field 2 information ‘Is this a fruit?’ with “Approve”, and “Reject “button.
“Approve “button selected, information from Field 1 and Field 3 replaces Field 2 information and on the screen by the hot spot appears ‘No,’ ‘it’s a vegetable and grows in the ground’.
There is freedom to the developer in how this would be best achieved.
All code should be pushed to a private repository in GitHub with clean commit history.