I have a Wordpress site with a page that needs a section adding where users can enter information into a form.
Form will consist of:
-3x yes/no questions
If the user answers any of the three questions with a “no” then a section will appear with a text message and a url button.
Alternatively, if the user answers all three questions with a “yes” then a section will appear with three further numerical form fields.
The user must enter three separate amounts and press a “calculate” button (the calculation formula will be supplied as a working excel sheet), based on the amount calculated, the outcome will show 1 of 2 possible sections which will be text, the amount, and a url button.
- Graphic images will be supplied to show you how the page should look
- The page is built on bootstrap 4
- All code should be included within the [login to view URL] file.
- Yes/no fields should look similar this ([login to view URL])
- This page is very similar to what we want ([login to view URL]). Except three initial yes/no questions and the pay type is automatically set as CIS, then the three amount fields will appear below.
Hi Philip, As we discussed, Let me start working and complete by sunday. Have checked the layouts, I will message if any questions, Regards, Ashok