"Go through the project carefully before bidding". DO NOT MAKE PLACEHOLDER BID, read description then bid.
We are hiring developers to work on custom projects, form a team and collaborate to complete projects.
We are a small technology contractor, who execute their projects through freelancers, and are looking for Full Stack Developers with knowledge about following (3+ yrs of experience with Laravel)
1. Web Stack : Laravel
2. Mobile Stack: Flutter - added advantage
Payment Scheme & Task:
For this task Payment: Its around 15 days of thorough work for an experienced developer. You will be working on to develop vendor panel to process orders, manage products, categories, add ons, QR code, payments, payouts, chat with admin, vendor statistics, login and signup, subdomain choice for their ecommerce portal etc. This project is one of component of a larger ecommerce project.
You will be joining our team for future recurring work, so its an added advantage.
For other tasks usual rate comes around INR700/day of work depending on experience (8-9 hours of serious work) - We have been long into business that we know how much (actual) time each task takes, and payment on per task basis is decided based on that. Half day task, full day task, 2 day task, 3 day task - like this projects are assigned.
Regarding this project :
1. Don't bid if you are an agency - We don't hire agencies.
2. Don't bid if you are a group of freelancers - we don't involve third parties in our project
3. Don't bid if you think we are offering less - we know what we are offering, and we know whom we are offering it. If you don't fit within the budget, then probably we haven't posted this job for you.
4. Don't bid if you want payment outside freelancers. We don't even talk outside freelancers.
5. Don't bid if you think that you will be able to fool system to earn more. We need only honest freelancers who need our money and hence want to work with us.
We usually employ freelancers associated with us 5-10 days in a month on an average depending on how professional they are in their conduct, knowledge and punctuality with respect to project delivery.
We mostly rebrand existing code from codecanyon by making required changes that client requires, fixing bugs in them (again don't bid if you are one of those people who are annoyed by working on someone else's code, we need more work less attitude on our projects).
Must be proficient in English.
New freelancers are also welcome.
We are already around 40 strong team, and we need more of you to work with us.
BID YOUR PROJECT PRICE, NO PLACEHOLDER BIDS
PS : We remove the greedy ones from our list right after first project. We work as colleagues, understanding each other, with utmost respect to work.