We are a growing affiliate marketing company in search of a full stack PHP/Laravel developer who truly enjoys web development. We are currently have three websites and a content management system that we need help improving and maintaining.
The ideal job candidate would be comfortable working on the front end as well as the back-end of the site. You won't be asked to design anything, but just to bring some changes to life.
Beyond some front end development, you will be assisting with maintaining and improving our content management system. You will also have the asked to work a variety of datafeed sources and APIs (Google Adwords, Bing Ads, CJ, Linkshare, Impact Radius, etc...).
This is a fantastic opportunity for permanent employment with a group of positive people who will truly appreciate your contribution to the project where hard work and dedication is
Below is a list of skills we are looking for:
Envoyer (Preferred but not required)
AWS or Server Management (Not required but it's a bonus)
Tailwind (Not required but you will be using it)
Reliablity and excellent communication skills are a must!
To apply, please answer the question below:
How many years have you been involved in web development? This is not an entry level job. I need somebody experience who isn't afraid to work.
1. Do you consider yourself more of a Back-end or Front-end developer?
2. Tell me about your experience and comfort level doing back-end development?
3. Tell me about your experience and comfort level doing front-end development?
4. Our site uses both Bootstrap and Tailwind, take a look at the Tailwind framework and tell me if you're comfortable using it.
5. What's your experience with Git?
6. Do you have experience with server management or Amazon Web Services?
6. We use Envoyer for deployments, do you have experience with Envoyer or any other deployment systems?
7. To be considered for this job, respond with the subject Coding Is Fun.
8. Do you have any personal projects?
8. Please share some of your work that you are most proud of and tell me about your contributions.
9. Please include your monthly salary requirement.
* If asked, it would be great if you could provide a recommendation from a past employer.
Thank you for taking the time to apply for this position. Again, we are looking for a long term employee to join our team, if you are a good fit this job could last years. You will be working for a successful affiliate marketing site site and I believe there is a lot of opportunity to learn and grow with the company.