Dear Service Developer,
For our e-commerce business, we are looking for a full-time full-stack technical customer service systems developer.
Our business is focussed on the 3d printing market. Which means we sell 3d printers and supplies. We do that now in mainly the Netherlands and Belgium. But shortly we will be expanding to the whole EU.
Here is some video about 3d printing:
[login to view URL]
This work can include:
- Create Performance KPI dashboards.
- Create notification flows to stakeholders
- Analyzing the flow of communication
- Helping us to design and implement a conversational AI to chat with the customer
- Implementing translating API, so we can offer one to many and many to one language customer support
- Automating the non conformity request system with tools such as Airtable, Jotform, Sendcloud, and combining it with customer coding.
- Integrating the non conformity system with the Sendcloud API
- Integrating the Sendcloud API with the Warehouse Management System API
- Integrating the Warehouse Management System with Shopify Returns
- Integrating Shopify With the Marketplace API for booking the returns
Apart from that, we are a young, innovative company. In other words, there is a lot of room for you to collaborate with our team on improving our workflows and processes. We like to give you room for your ideas! We believe in making mistakes and personal leadership to help you become the best Service Systems Developer you can be! As we grow, there is also room for you to take on more responsibility. Good English speaking and writing skills are therefore essential.
What do you bring?
- You have followed a technical education in the past
- You have at least multiple years work experience in development and in business.
Ability to build a database and handle flow of data between Application & servers
Experienced with Cloud (Especially AWS)
Google Sheets / Excel Formula’s
Google Apps script / Excel VBA
(But, feel free to apply anyway)
Preferred Knowledge (But not mandatory)
Technical Customer Support Processes
Google Data Studio
Further you have:
- Analytical Mindset
- Adaptive to problematic situation
- Eager to learn & Develop persistently.
- Open to feedback
- Fluent in English speaking and writing
- You are in possession of fast internet and a good telephone
What do we offer?
- A full-time senior Technical Customer Service Systems Developer job
- Time and place independent work
- Room for you to build beautiful things, across the globe. Since we will be expanding to multiple countries very shortly.
If you are interested, please answer the following questions: (NOTE: we only approach someone when the questions have been answered)
1. What technical knowledge did you acquire during your education?
2. What business knowledge did you acquire during your education?
3. What technical knowledge did you acquire during your working life?
4. What business knowledge did you acquire during your working life?
3. Are you available to work with us full-time?
4. Did you work with databases before ? If yes, kindly, explain what was your main role related to database.
5. Are you an expert with:
Google Sheets or Excel Formula’s
6. Why should we hire you?
Thank you for your time! We are looking forward to getting in touch with you! Also, feel free to contact us if you have any questions.
PLEASE ADD YOUR FIXED MONTHLY RATE TO YOUR PROPOSAL