We are a digital agency specialising in Magento, and are looking for some help handling our overflow work. This work will steadily increase over time as we have taken on a new client who has a reasonably sized ecommerce portfolio he wishes to move to our services.
We require a Magento 1/2 developer, who is available to do Magento 1 and 2 based projects and work with us for the foreseeable future. Initially perhaps a day or two a week, but will grow from there relatively quickly.
Much prefer a one to one relationship, and no agencies please.
Absolute must haves:
- Must use MacOS or Linux, you cannot work with us if you use Windows as your OS, as the software required to compile and build our Magento websites will not work on Windows. Please do not apply if you are not using one of these.
- Let us know what IDE you are using?
- You should be experienced in the use of Linux for server-side work.
- Capistrano experience is useful.
- Should have experience using snowdogs/frontools, as this is used heavily across all of our builds.
- Should be able to do both M1 and M2 work.
- Demonstrable skill set (please submit a module example).
Using a template/standardised letter to contact us, will result in immediate removal from the candidate review process.