I require Magento 2 Experts and specifically those experienced in customizing Webkul Marketplace on Magento 2, specifically in the seller dashboard section. Only those that have experience with this and can prove it with references and examples of previously completed projects in relation to this. Magento 2 qualified developers will be given priority.
1. All code should be responsive and smaller device compatible such as on tablets and mobiles etc. All code where applicable should be recorded and provided with locations and code should be added to the custom/child theme location.
2. Daily updates are required
3. Communication should be on point even after you are offered the project, this means, you do not go silent and disappear.
4. Deadlines should be strictly adhered to without fail.
5. More work may be awarded at the end of each phase if happy with the work, communication, and standard of coding.
6. Each task will be paid as a milestone once it is completed satisfactorily and as per the requirement.
You agree by accepting an offer that four months of free support will be provided after the whole project is completed should any issues arise with the code once you are offered any task or project. in contrast with the Magento 2 quarterly updates.
This is a long-term assignment and has several phases, clear and precise illustrations will be given to what is required to be accomplished.
Also, some other customization is required and can be discussed in chat as well as some bugs and conflicts to be resolved.
To be considered and ensure you have read this project description and not to receive any generic responses/bids, in your bid, please write at the beginning of your bid/proposal: I am experienced and have over two years experience with Magento 2.
If you do not do the above and your bid is a standard or general one sent to all clients projects, it will be ignored and archived or deleted. Be original and provide the relevant experience you have had with Webkul Marketplace and provide examples.
Please, no time wasters and those that are not able to communicate clearly and precisely and cannot time keep as well as not being able to provide daily updates and that means daily updates!
An NDA has to be physically signed and dated with your full name, work/company name, full address, email and sent back before any tasks are sent to you/before any work commences.