Hello, i have wowza streaming engine installed on windows server. I need someone to set it up so that people can generate stream details on a website and then be able to share the link so people can watch the stream thru my website.
- very simple styling. (just center the player and links, titles etc. Dont worry about colors
- simple and clean code
- must be efficient
- Show list of ACTIVE public streams on home page
- Remove streams from Active Streams list when they are shut off.
Start Streaming page:
- enter stream name - (will be shown on the player page)
- checkbox for private stream only (Will just create a link u can share to view, and WILL NOT add stream to home page list)
- click generate details button
- *website generates the stuff required and uses wowza api to setup the stream.
- show the stream URL (url to enter in OBS), the Stream KEY, and the player URL(to watch the stream)
- add the stream link to the active streams list on the home page if the PRIVATE CHECKBOX was NOT checked.
View Stream Page
- When someone clicks on a live stream from the active list on the home page, or they enter in someones private link, then show an embedded wowza player that plays the selected streamers content.
If you can do this within 4 days for $50 canadian then please respond telling me what you will do step by step and with what technologies. and you must also have understanding or be able to understand how wowza engine works and use their API for automatic generation of stream details and getting the live links and playing the streams on the embedded wowza player (you also have to embed the player into the site)