* No automated, template-like, bids will be considered. In your bid show that you have done similar work. Talk about the project, not irrelevant skills.
* Qualified bids will be reviewed and evaluated after 24 hours.
* Access to solve the problem will be through SSH; there is no standard control panel, no local downloading of the file system. You can sign in via SSH and work with my sample/demo installation.
1) Instruct me how to camouflage/encrypt cookies (and use encrypted cookies, if necessary).
1) Popup Editor - add Update button which doesn't close, next to Close button. I have a post pointing to how to do this.
2) Popup Editor - when the editor opens it occupies about 50-60% of the popup window; this is too much of a squeeze. I would like the working area especially in fields with ckeditor to be 90-100% width.
3) Popup Editor - most of my forms user the Order (mysql field = rowOrder) field, however it is not editable through the popup editor. Hide it.
4) Make smoother styling between inline (table view) and popup editor.
5) In table view I would like to be able to limt text from a textarea or long mysql text field rather than display a complete comment which could easily be a hundred words. Make it display the first 40-50 characters with ..., clicking on it should still work for inline editing. I have a forum post which points to a plugin to accomplish this.
6) With my blog admin form in table view it lists title, publish state, access to visit the comments admin page and a few other items. Rather than a simple static link to view the comments page I would like it to display the link and number of comments in parenthesis, like "View comments (3)" or "View comments (0)". It needs some sort of join and callback to do that.
Datatables Editor Image/File Uploader:
I hired a contractor to make some modifications to the file upload function so that when images are uploaded several various sizes get created for use on the frontend.
1) Although the form accepts and uploads .gif and .png, it errors in the display; fix the errors and make it operate smoother.
2) The function to resize images unfortunately wasn't done with ImageMagick convert, or not in a way that I understand it, and I cannot do things like create square thumbs or 600x600 images. I need his script updated to add in this versatility.
I use CKEditor both in custom forms and within DataTables editor.
1) Change font-sizes to % units (the steps I found in CK forum didn't work; I can point you to this).
2) I got the N1ED framework and also the file uploader. I decided after that I didn't need the framework so disabled it. This didn't stop the file uploader from working but now we have blank /empty icon positions in the format fields. I need someone to review the steps I got from N1ED support to set up some icons.
I hired a subcontractor to develop a custom Media Manager for me. It provides options to drag/drop images to upload, then in an editor, set up some properties like title, category, published (and more).
1) Add a simple P/U (publish/unpublish)option to a thumbnail image in list view to show/change the current state.
2) In the popup editor, get the dimensions and filename fields working.
3) Add title attribute tooltip to thumbnail to display full item title upon hover.
Greetings, I am comfortable working with any raw coded CMS or MVC. I can complete all the task as the way you mentioned. Regards, Shovon Choudhury
12 фрилансеров(-а) в среднем готовы выполнить эту работу за $191
Hello! I am CMS expert. I can encrypt the cookies using md5. I can make plugin for editing CKEditor. I am also wordpress expert. [login to view URL] [login to view URL] [login to view URL]