Закрыт

need bidder in percentage basis

16 фрилансеров(-а) в среднем готовы выполнить эту работу за ₹25746

flance9

Hi there, Thank you for sharing your requirement. Hope you are doing good and having a nice day. We are a team of technocrats having 8+ years of experience in Web and Mobile design plus development and primarily deal Больше

₹25000 INR за 7 дней(-я)
(20 отзывов(-а))
6.5
NEHABHAT92

Hi, we have gone through your requirements and we can do this task. The skills and resources needed for this project are in my genes. I can assure you for a complete professional work in given time [login to view URL] share Больше

₹25000 INR за 7 дней(-я)
(26 отзывов(-а))
5.3
JVRsoftech

I WILL DO THIS WORK AS PER YOUR REQUIREMENT AND EXPECTATIONS. With the experience of over 600+ web development projects including ANDROID , iOS , WEBSITES , WEB APPLICATIONS AND SOFTWARES . To check our capabilities Больше

₹30000 INR за 7 дней(-я)
(12 отзывов(-а))
4.4
ashishcompwiz

I read your project descriptions carefully, I am very interested in your job. Hi, I have found your project description very interesting and therefore, am very eager to work in it. I do possess enough Больше

₹24444 INR за 10 дней(-я)
(9 отзывов(-а))
4.2
arupeshsingh3

MAJOR FUNCTIONALITY: • Website analysis for every aspect that needs to be improved, then creating detailed SEO strategy reports with knowledgeable suggestions. • Understanding the client’s marketing objectives and ful Больше

₹37500 INR за 7 дней(-я)
(0 отзывов(-а))
0.0
mainaksanyal

Hi there! Offer me this project, and I will assure you that it will be finished within proper date and minimum budge. Thank you.

₹12500 INR за 15 дней(-я)
(0 отзывов(-а))
0.0
patanwadiajinal2

1) “I can complete your project on time and within your budget.” 2) “I have worked on similar projects to what you are looking for, and I am confident I can exceed your expectations.” 3) “I can achieve the results that Больше

₹12500 INR за 6 дней(-я)
(0 отзывов(-а))
0.0
Digitaloverseas

95% of people here don't even read the job description and paste the bid from their notepad and just proceed like a goat race. Well about the rest 5% that's where my priority lies. I'm from Indore as well, Let's discus Больше

₹27777 INR за 10 дней(-я)
(0 отзывов(-а))
0.0
abhrlink

Hello Sir, I think I am suitable for this application with ablities to develop application using bootstrap,js,less,PHP,Mysql and ajax with intractive UI and responsivness and at very low cost. kindly reply

₹25000 INR за 7 дней(-я)
(0 отзывов(-а))
0.6
sneha1119

hai sir , i gone through your project description and i am very much interested in during your project i am sure i will exceed your expectation . thank you

₹27777 INR за 10 дней(-я)
(0 отзывов(-а))
0.0
OvroonInc

Hi sir , i have gone through your project description and i am very much interested in during your project i am sure i will exceed your expectation . thank you

₹27777 INR за 11 дней(-я)
(0 отзывов(-а))
0.0
arakib259

Hi Abdullah-Al-Rakib, I noticed your profile and would like to offer you my project. We can discuss any details over chat.

₹27777 INR за 10 дней(-я)
(0 отзывов(-а))
0.0
AnkitChristian11

I am Computer Excel I have very good knowledge in Microsoft Office lik Word Excel Power Point I also knowledge in Page Maker Corel Draw and Photoshop and also know Programming laguages 'C' Language Foxpro Pascal Visual Больше

₹28333 INR за 10 дней(-я)
(0 отзывов(-а))
0.0
₹27777 INR за 10 дней(-я)
(0 отзывов(-а))
0.0
Kreshna123

Hi I have interested work with you as freelance . I have good typing skills 50 wpm and good experience knowledge on web designing of wordpress website and digital marketing and i was working on it.I was read the what y Больше

₹25000 INR за 7 дней(-я)
(0 отзывов(-а))
0.0
sethkwartengkw

I have enough data works experience and committed to websites design Relevant Skills and Experience Computer literacy

₹27777 INR за 10 дней(-я)
(0 отзывов(-а))
0.0