YOU MAY ONLY CONTACT ME TO MAKE YOUR PROPOSAL THROUGH FREELANCER.COM
See tasks below:
1. Get google to properly index ALL of my website. The site is [login to view URL]
Some [login to view URL] on my site is currently making blocking Google Console from accessing it. You have to fix this. You have to remove the [login to view URL] blocking the indexing and do whatever is necessary so Google PROPERLY and thoroughly crawls ALL the pages of my website.
2. Migrate the entire website to Wordpress. The website was custom built and is hosted on Bluehost. We would like to be able to edit any and all of the content on the website, without meddling with any code or even opening our Bluehost Cpanel. End result, we can now edit ALL THE CONTENT IN ALL THE PAGES of the website, without leaving Wordpress. CONTENT includes text, pictures, links, even the header and footer.
3. Make the website responsive. The responsiveness of our website right now, is very poor. The menu options ought to appear in a straight line on desktop but presently don't. The mobile view is inadequate. We need a developer that can build responsiveness into the site, so it's highly responsive no matter the device used to visit it. You must test it on a variety of devices to confirm that it's highly responsive.
4. Drastically improve the design of the home page.
We'll give you some more content to use while improving the design of the home page. The design as is, is not good enough. You shouldn't tear down what has been done. Build on it and finish it up. We have a preference for dynamic/animated design and should follow the colours and themes of the website (red and blue).
5. Connect the contact form, request quote, and order now page to my email. When a customer fills in any of those forms, we should receive an email containing all the details he filled in.
6. i) Work on the order now form to make it perfect,
ii) create a complete and seamless checkout process for the customer. This includes:
iii) integrate Paypal and Flutterwave for card payment processing. Build login dashboard for customer and order management dashboard for us.
7. Integrate mailchimp onto the website. We should have forms (probably popup) that appear on strategic places on the website. Customer can enter their email address there and we'll receive it in mailchimp manage our sending of newsletters to these customers from there.
8) Build out the blog. In it's current form, the blog is lacking many essential features like social media integration, it has bad design, it has poor comments functionality, etc. You need to finish up work on the blog. Give us an excellent design that converts very well. The goal of our blog is to increase leads and orders made through our website, so there should also be a small inquiry form on the side of the blog, without distracting from the content. Also there should be a small banner ad redirecting to our order now page, too.
9) Post three articles I'll give you on the blog.
10. Design a logo for the website that you will use in the design and should show in the browser website information bar. We will only accept original concepts that properly represent our brand. You'll provide three to four concepts, then we choose one and give you feedback, then you finalise it.
Perform any other adhoc tasks incidental to achieving the objectives listed above.