I need some changes to an existing website. Changes to just finished website. Fine tuning. Re crop images being submitted yo a square AND send or store originally submitted images to me if they need to be photoshoped and re uploaded. Also fix a form to make it more idiot proof. (Uploading model porfolio is a little bit confusing at the moment) also making it upload in background or locking the page somehow while its uploading so that models dont cut off upload by going to another page. A few more little tweeks of a website that is running well! [url removed, login to view]
1. Make model application form idiot proof and able to upload more than one image at a time.
Also need to make the page “lock” while it is uploading…. so that people allow enough time for the upload to complete. Models will go to another page and disrupt uploading images unless there is a message that says “please wait for this upload to complete before closing this window” or something like that
(Currently works but “submit” button has to be pressed for each image to be uploaded one at a time. It’s confusing for the models and they think they have uploaded a bunch of images but they only upload the last one when they hit “submit”)
2.Automatic save and re-crop images to a square after upload. (if the user could be given a cropping option like on instagram?)
3. Original images they are uploading need to be saved somewhere so I can photoshop and manually reupload if needed. (Mostly what I’m trying to avoid but I have been doing it a lot to try to improve the image composition)
4. Small light type photo credit for each photograph uploaded. I want it to be there but not be too visible or obtrusive.
5 separate section for “Make Up & Hair” and maybe two more sets that I can label and put in if I want. (if I do any other talent for instance. can you set it up so I can add another section if I need to?) same as models portfolio …
6. Give me the ability (or show me where to put) a background image for “Main Page” “registration page” “Contact Page”
7. Show me in php forms where to put images and text (I can probably handle the coding for this but just want a few examples I can try out….should be really easy)
. 8. Can I add a separate backgrounds to the "mens" and "womens" portfolio pages? (And the new MakeUp & Hair" pages? (If you can puty it in and name the images "Background1.jpg" background2.jpg" background3.jpg" i can just change the image and name it the same name or something like that?)
10 фрилансеров(-а) готовы выполнить эту работу в среднем за $32
✝ Hey want to know you small info about me that we have in depth experienced ✝ designer ✝ developers ✝ seo analyst ✝web ✝ mobile app ✝. I will send you my portfolio once you send me message. Thanks in advance. ✝