We have an online shop project. We need a full stack laravel developer to implement checkout process in an existing project Laravel Framework version 5.5. The process has 3 HTML pages which should be implemented in blade template. The database design exists with migration codes. No need to design database.
o Add A product to Cart
o Receive Customer Address
o Select Shipment
o Calculate Shipping Cost
o Send Product Time Selection
o Select Payment
o Receive Price Amount
o Register Draft Information of the Bank
o Payment To Bank
o Send Email and SMS for Purchase completion
o Send SMS for Payment in Place
Checkout process in BPMN diagram is attached. Sub processes also exist in BPMN diagram format.
The system includes a management panel. The Admin Panel is implemented.
Checkout process needs some other implementations:
- Bank Gateway: Payment needs to connect to a bank gateway. A bank gateway should be implemented for paying money. (Restful API)
- List of Bank Gateway should be shown in a page under Admin panel menu.
- Setting of Bank Gateway can be set in Admin panel. Username, password and MerchantID need to be set by admin panel.
- Disable/Enable Bank Gateway Payment.
- SMS Gateway: The system needs to send sms from website. SMSs should be sent through an SMS sending provider company. (Restful API)
- Setting of SMS Gateway can be set in Admin panel. Username, password and Phone Number need to be set by admin panel.
- List of Sent SMSs: List of all sent SMSs should be viewable.
- Sending group SMSs: The system should send group SMSs to users.
- Orders Section: The orders should be listed under Admin panel in Orders Menu.
- Create a manual order: The admin should be able to create an order under Admin panel.
- Changing order status: The order status can be changed from a state to another. There are some defined status.
- Shipment Section: There are 4 type of shipments that should be implemented in system. Formula of every shipment exists.
- List of Shipment: List of shipment should be shown in Panel admin.
- Shipment Parameter setting: Some parameters should be set through admin panel.
- Disable/Enable Shipment.
The process should be implemented modular. (Bank, SMS, Order, Shipment module and etc).
- Laravel (Proficient in ORM, MVC, Migration and Blade)