Website Developers/ Designers who can help me put together a demo website which consumes many REST APIs from my other SaaS.
This demo site will have an eCommerce like look with sellers, buyers and product catalog features but will consume many REST APIs from my own SaaS which I refer as backend (hosted on another domain).
1) Sign-up and Sign-in to a web site --
Sign-up also calls REST API to create a user in another server
2) Seller and Buyer can sign-up (and sign-in)
3) Seller uploads a product to Catalog with a form/ images. At the end of upload, it calls REST API (with key=value pairs of parameters) to upload some of the product data in my back-end server (SaaS). We also append a button (image) in product catalog for SaaS.
4) Buyer/ Visitor comes to a Product Catalog page and looks at product and clicks on SaaS button placed in 3) above and calls another page while posting product data in POST call.
5) There will be additional 3-4 pages/ buttons which will have forms, UI etc based on REST API calls (fetching data..)
You will need to understand SaaS first.. Understand all REST APIs exposed by SaaS and then come up with this eCommerce site (webpages - 7-8 pages) which will be integrated to SaaS to form a demo solution I will have to explain it a bit so be ready to talk to me or communicate with me.