As a Backend Developer, you will be managing the exchange of data between the server and the users. You will be a focus on the development of all server-side logic, maintenance, and definition of the central database, and ensuring high performance and responsiveness to requests from the front-end.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Actively participate in the overall application lifecycle.
- Focus on coding and debugging.
- Define and communicate technical and design requirements.
- Build a high-quality reusable code that can be used in the future.
- Create sustainable and functional web applications with clean codes.
- Learn about new technologies and stay up to date with current best practices.