I need a freelance team to develop a site from PSDs via WordPress using the Ronneby theme. Home Page is already near complete (needs some fixing) but all the other pages need to be developed. I will be traveling during the next two weeks so my online (WiFi) availability is limited. We can discuss my availability when hired.
1. Develop all other pages from PSDs (also fixing Home Page bugs)
2. Make sure the site is responsive and keeps a proper layout throughout (do not use special code that will fail once the theme is updated)
3. Make a backup of current site and database
4. Use Basecamp or Similar to communicate with my client directly as if you are an employee of my company.
5. Conduct Q&A with my client (or the site designer) to make sure everything looks correct.
6. Migrate site from testing area to live site (having the backup incase anything goes wrong).
7. Deadline for live, fully functioning site is September 25th.
If you can not meet these needs please do not bid on the project as this has to be developed like the PSDs (responsive) and launched by the 25th.
Looking forward to a long lasting developer relationship.
Also, This will have some InfusionSoft functions in the cart. People will order looking like WooCommerce but the purchase needs to be through InfusionSoft cart.
39 фрилансеров(-а) готовы выполнить эту работу в среднем за $1020
PAY WHEN YOU ARE SATISFIED WITH MY WORK. I have checked and I am strongly confident to do this project and get it done exactly your needs. Regards, Trong Nguyen