Looking for a dev that is an experienced ReactNative and Ruby on Rails developer to help build both front-end and back-end of a logistics marketplace with mobile apps and web version for dispatchers, drivers, and administrators using 1 code-base. Ruby on Rails will need to use Rails 5 for back-end logic and APIs and ReactNative will be for the mobile apps (ios, android) and web version (hosted on CloudFront). Ideal candidate would be willing to work on this daily after their full-time job and possibly a few weekends. I hope to establish a long-term working relationship with one strong developer. Some gems and apps we plan to use below
- User Mgmt => CanCan
- Password Encryption => bcrypt-ruby
- Icons => Font Awesome
- PDF Creation => carrierwave, fog, wicked_pdf, wkhtmltopdf-binary
- Delayed Jobs => Redis, sidekick, eidetic
- Logs => Audited
- APIs => Serializer ?
- DB Server for SQL DBs => tindy_tds ?
- Pagination => Kaminari ?
## PAID APPS
- Apps & Front-end => React / ReactNative
- Mapping => Google
- Push notifications => FCM
- Text Messages => Twilio (Others?)
- Email => Sendgrid
- Errors => Honeybadger
- Payment Processing (ACH & E-check) => First American?
- Pub / Sub => Pusher ?
- Servers => EC2 / EY
- Doc Mgmt => S3,
- Host Front-end => CloudFront
64 фрилансеров(-а) в среднем готовы выполнить эту работу за $35/час
Good day I have more than 15 years development experience and a great team, we can complete your project with clean code and best practices Please check my profile and message me for more details. Thanks.