** Please read requirements as templated responses will be disqualified**
We have developed an online ordering platform for restaurants to offer order ahead/ curbside pickup for their guest.
Our team has already developed the ordering platform software and we have already developed an application built in React Native that the restaurants use to manage orders. We however are having trouble connecting our app to print over network kitchen printers. We already have a working version that sends print job orders to a kitchen printer however it does not send work will all the different brands of kitchen printers.
We are specifically looking to develop software that can send orders to
- Star Thermal Printers (Example model would be TSP100)
- Epson Thermal Printers (Many models)
Here are a few ways we think the print jobs can be sent... Please let us know if there are other ways!
1. WiFi - We already have this working on Epson printers but not Start printers. We send the print job to an IP address that is on the same wireless network
2. Bluetooth - Some printers are Bluetooth enabled but not all! This would be a good option to include but is not the main option we'd like to promote.
3. External Device (Raspberry Pi) - A competitor of ours uses a Raspberry Pi to connect to any kitchen printer. We have done som,e research on this topic and feel that this might be a good way to go.
Please understand that we need someone that understands how to print to thermal printing hardware. If you and your team do not have experience in this please do not submit a proposal.