We are seeking a Senior Developer and product development lead to join our team and own delivery of one of our PHP-Laravel applications.
The position is full time, 100% remote working and loosely based around UTC 9-5. Excellent Laravel experience, great English and positive experiences of working in remote working teams are a must have.
For our part, we (The Cloud Apps Team) are a passionate group of geeks, coders, designers, strategists with a startup culture working within a _large_ multinational. The team has been growing exponentially since 2013 and now hails from 11 countries and 10 timezones. We love what we do and get to work with some amazing colleagues. We offer challenging and interesting work at market leading rates. We make careers as well as applications.
* Job location: 100% remote / home working
* Acceptable time zone range: UTC -5 to UTC +4
* Hours: Freelance full time (40hrs/week)
* Initial duration: 8 months (Aug 2017) + great potential for extension
* Expected start date: ASAP
### Job Details
The Cloud App Team are a progressive startup within a large multinational. We run multiple product teams and work closely with our internal clients to develop innovative solutions to their problems. We don’t take on standard website or app development projects.
We seek a Senior-level developer to own and manage development of an internal data-heavy segmentation and reporting application for our business built using Laravel and AWS. We use CloudFormation to orchestrate our infrastructure and Continuous Integration and Automated Testing to operate a Continuous Delivery pipeline.
Everything we do is based on Agile and you will be leading the planning and development of new features, interfacing with our highly engaged Product Owner and Business stakeholders.
This is a fast moving project – please do NOT apply if you cannot fit these criteria:
* Great written and spoken English;
* Be able to work with Product Owners and business stakeholders, negotiate and agree deliverables and change requests based on budget and capacity.
* Have good estimating, planning and task tracking experience
* Have an expectation setting mindset and highly communicative;
* Be able to onboard quickly, identify and work within team disciplines and constraints.
Please demonstrate you have read this far in the job add by making the subject of your application email: “LARA_SeniorDevLead”
#Essential Technical Skills required:
* Minimum of 4yrs commercial development experience;
* Excellent experience with PHP and Laravel;
* Excellent experience with AWS;
* Some application integration & API experience is highly beneficial;
* Excellent communicator (verbal + written English);
* Good experience of automated feature testing (ideally Behat);
* Good experience working with remote teams;
* Good experience working independently in fast paced environment;
* Experience with AngularJS & Bootstrap
62 фрилансеров(-а) в среднем готовы выполнить эту работу за $22/час
Dear Sir, May I assign you a senior level dedicated developer, who can work with you directly? Look forward to hearing from you & start further discussion thru' private chat. Regards, YK LEADconcept
Hi I work towards providing reliable, relevant and robust IT solutions at most competitive prices to my customers. I ensure 100% customer satisfaction so lets start Thanks