We are a firm specializing in WordPress development. We are located in Durham, North Carolina. We pride ourselves in producing top quality work.
This project involves:
a) swapping out an old, problematic theme on a website and replacing it with a new responsive theme AND
b) adjusting the css and php in the child theme so that the new responsive theme displays pretty much exactly like the old, problematic website does now. Part b) will be where most of the work is done.
Here are the details on the project:
a) Location A: old, problematic website
b) Location B: will be your work site area... which we already have set up. Location B is a complete copy of Location A with its old (problematic) theme, old child theme with all css and php files, all the graphics, videos, plugins, etc. We will give you the address of this work site area once you win the bid.
c) Switch the existing theme at Location B to this the theme found here:
d) Your main job will be to use the newly installed 'responsive-mobile' theme to create, at Location B, a (nearly) exact copy of the display as found at Location A. You will do this by:
1. Creating a child theme for your 'responsive-mobile' theme
2. Using your child theme's CSS (and PHP if necessary) so that Location B displays EXACTLY like Location A does now. (You might want to use some of the old css modify it)
3. We expect as much styling as possible to be in the child theme style sheet and as little as possible to be inline.
4. Use the same plugins that are presently being used and are already installed on the site.
5. It is very important that the site be responsive (just like the website at location A is now): you should be able to view it on different computer screen sizes as well as different mobile devices like tablets and phones without any of the content messing up.
6. The site should be coded optimally since SEO (Search Engine Optimization) is important: