We have an old e107 v1.0.2 website at [login to view URL]
We have imported news and static pages and created [login to view URL] to Wordpress latest version.
We need a freelancer to do the following: 1) Import [login to view URL] (e107) forums to [login to view URL] (Wordpress) and add a plugin in the frontpage to display latest forum posts and comments
We will provide:
- Wordpress Admin ([login to view URL]) username/password
- No Cpanel is available for [login to view URL] since its a managed site.
- e107 ([login to view URL]) admin password/username
- [login to view URL] cpanel username/password
Please do not bid if you don't read the project carefully.
Important notes before you bid:
- This is a small project for 30$ to 250$
- We will not buy a plugin to do the old forum transfer from e107 to Wordpress. The Freelancer must manually do the job
- The old e107 site is in Greek and the forum posts must display correctly on the new Wordpress site with proper encoding
- There is no time pressure but we estimate to finish this project in 30 days
- There are plugins to perform this job and i setup wordpress sites but i prefer to outsource it to save me some time.
There are plugins that can help you save the manual labour like: [login to view URL] but there is no budget to buy premium plugins