I have few step webpage (page1 -> page2 -> page3 -> page4) it's like a funnel and wanted to put a tracker on its link, so I can know how many people actually clicked that.
Imagine that this software is call babysteptracker.
1) I can create a new project give it a name.
2) create steps list within the project.
3) paste any URL link + fb pixel code (editable at any time)
4) then it will convert the link into something like a shortlink alike ([login to view URL] or google shortlink.)
5) I'll then ahref to the shortlink instead of actual URL.
6) so everything will be track, it's a straight forward redirect.
1) put a code on my website's wp global header.
2) click the refresh button on this our babysteptracker.
3) it'll automatically fetch all the website url link and small thumbnail.
4) I can give it label name and rearrange the project lists flow
5) add fb pixel on the babysteptracker.
*It'll be cool if I can drag and rearrange the steps and it'll automatically update percentage stats. shows unique clicks and total clicks. for personal use.
Let me know what works best.