I'm looking for a django developer with sound knowledge of architecture design.
*** PLEASE READ BEFORE YOU BID ***
*** ONE OFF BID, NOT NEGOTIABLE ***
Please mention "DJANGO GURU" at the top of your proposal,
otherwise we will reject the proposal.
I have a project which will be used as backend system that talk to other CMSs, such as Opencart, Megento, etc. There are 4~5 API methods for the business logic at this stage.
I’ve wrapped up the high level requirements as below with my limited knowledge of Django/web development.
***Keep it in mind that it is a service orientated project that mainly served like a bridge, so it is good to keep business logic separated from both ORM models and Django view functions. (I like this design: [login to view URL])
Use Django to develop a backend that interacts with CMSs by Rest-API.
Backbone: Django 2.x + Mysql 8.0
1. A user can register and update ONLY ONE client app information on CrossX and can only view the app registered by itself. A admin user can view/update all registered client apps
2. A admin can view/update all client apps
3. Client app can send order + payment + logistic information to CrossX, and CrossX send ack to client app immediately,
4. CrossX lookup master system based on above information and can send information to Master System
5. Client app can update these records (order + payment + logistic information) before CrossX dispatch to master systems
6. CrossX receive results from Master Systems and send to individual client apps.
7. Admin can view records by time span and by client app
See attachment for more details.
We will share the detail document to interested candidate only.
We have another requirement for the client app, please let me know if you are qualified in OpenCart, Megento, etc.