I am looking for a simple tool that works with [login to view URL] Marketplace to price ticket inventory by monitoring events and adjusting the pricing of these via a set of specific rules.
The tool should have the following features:
- Be able to monitor and price thousands of events going by the prices set by competitors.
- Be able to change the prices in real time through our existing Viagogo account or by a method suggested by you?
- Each listing of tickets to have a specific set of rules which can be changed per listing such as, Ignoring prices under/over a certain amount, ignoring single tickets, ignoring certain blocks, price according to ticket type (Standing/Seated/Lower Tier/Upper Tier).
- Prices set online to beat the price its competing against by 1cent/1pence, or by a percentage such as 10%.
- Send notifications when pricing hits the upper or lower limit that is already set for each listing.
Ideally, our Viagogo account should be integrated with this system for easier management, and the system should display all listings so we can price our tickets using this, and then it all syncs with how it looks online via their website.
The price is set as it is, however i would be willing to pay over the stated amount in order to get something that looks and feels right.
Please read through this project, and understand what i am looking for before offering your help. If you also take a look at the [login to view URL] an [login to view URL] and get a feel for it before contacting that would be appreciated.