I'm starting up an online retail business called The Coffee Bean Company. The company will sell gourmet coffee beans from local coffee roasters. What stands my business from the rest is the selection of flavoured coffees which are unique to the market. To start I need to develop e-commerce website.
High-level Scope of work:
PSD to HTML conversion > to an already purchased premium woocommerce theme & small alteration to rewards plugin.
You will be provided with the following:
1. Premium Theme providing core eCommerce functionality:
• Installed CoffeeShop - Responsive WooCommerce Theme ID: 64026 [login to view URL]
2. PSD providing look and feel of the e-commerce website pages:
• Cart & Cart hover over look
• About Us
• About Flavoured Coffee
3. Banner, category and icon images
4. Detail Functional specification (of the alteration to the rewards module)
5. My time, I will work with you as much as I can to answer your queries
The scope/deliverable of this project includes the following:
1. Take the PSD document and apply it on TM Theme ID: 64026 HTML/CCSS
• Note the scope includes the entire website. Update any default pages (such as sign-up, contact) offered by the theme with the same look & feel.
2. Recommendation of most suitable plugins (Product Subscription & Reward System)
3. Configure the plugins (user stories provided)
4. Configure google analytics
5. Testing (Under WordPress 5.0.3 & WooCommerce 3.5.4) the website to ensure default theme functionality, as well as any customisation, will work as described in the user stories.
6. Warranty (If something breaks) and [Removed for encouraging offsite communication which is against our Terms and Conditions -Section 13:Communication With Other Users] support on completion
Note: This is important the scope of this work is to apply the look and feel to the entire eCommerce website.
** The customisation involves making 1 change to the reward plugin. The standard rewards Plugins provides reward points to users when they purchase goods and also reward users for bringing new users to the site through vouchers etc. The change that I want to implement with the rewards Plugin is simple... All I want is for the user who brings another user to the site to be forever rewarded every time that new user makes a purchase.