• Minimum 2 years’ experience with WordPress development and administration
• Knowledge of standard software development concepts, practices, and procedures
• Ability to multitask and plan proactively, as well as accomplish goals in a timely manner
• Ability to work with minimal direction, yet able to work collaboratively in a team environment
• Proficient in Accessibility standards, web standards and 508/ADA implementation.
• Knowledge of Pantheon is a plus
• Knowledge of code versioning tools including Git, Mercurial, and SVN.
• Experience working with debugging tools such as Chrome Inspector and Firebug.
• Good understanding of website architecture and aesthetics.
• Ability to manage projects.
• Good communication skills.
Required for 4 months.