I need a plugin made for a Wordpress site that will:
- Allow members to choose a plan they want to sign up for
- Fill out a form with their information, pay the fee, then be logged in
- Once logged in they will need to have access to all usual account pages, such as profile, account settings, orders etc
So far what I've mentioned is easily available on current existing plugins such as Users Utra, BBPress, Buddy Press etc.
However what I also need to happen is
- When a user signs up a new page is generated which on the backend is called their username, but on the front end is called something like User Portal.
- Each user needs to have their OWN page generated. So the admin can log in, and type page content that is specific to each user.
- On the main website side, there should only be ONE link generated, simply a "My Portal" link. Where non logged in users try to click it, it will say you must be signed in to see this page, prompt for sign in or sign up, then once logged in, that page will display whatever content that user has had written for them.
Please make sure you understand exactly what I'm asking for before bidding.