I need a WordPress plugin that checks every five minutes for new files in a OneDrive folder. If there are new files, insert them into the WordPress media library. It's like a bridge between OneDrive and WordPress.
- Using of Microsoft Graph API
- Respect all WordPress upload handles (hooks/filters)
- Non-duplicate files
- Keep file name equal to OneDrive (just sanitize)
- Keep the plugin as simple as possible
- Background process. No human interaction. It's ok use WordPress cron jobs (wp cron)
- Management interface to setup the target folder, API Key/authorization and sync periodicity (default 5 minutes)