I have a complex WooCommerce website that needs some updates, most of them are unique that I'm not sure how to fix. Here is the scope of work:
Site: [url removed, login to view] (client / scott_admin)
1. Search within the header needs to be able to search for Manufacturer ID. Manufacturer ID is currently a column within the product data we imported (in the variable description), the user should be able to add that number and that product pulls up.
2. The heart on the wishlist takes forever to load and when you add a product to your wishlist, the heart should turn orange to show there is something there.
3. When a user tries to change their password on the membership page, the alert that comes up forces the save button to be hidden. (login account: tyler / vJ^of2EU*(6OBn$vJRQiQD^v)
4. There is no indication that a user is logged in or logged out. Can you change the person icon to orange if a user is logged in and also add a logout link on the hover menu that appears.
5. When a user creates an account, we need it to be at least 7 characters long and we need it to show the following message (just like the change a password page, screenshot below).
6. On mobile, the home page buttons and content needs padding (check all buttons and headers, etc)
7. Here shortly: install SSL certificate and make sure the site is functional with the new permissions.
55 фрилансеров(-а) в среднем готовы выполнить эту работу за $21/час
Hi I work towards providing reliable, relevant and robust IT solutions at most competitive prices to my customers. I ensure 100% customer satisfaction so lets start Thanks