I posted this before, but the freelancer who we were working on left the project without finish. This was job posted previously:
We have a WordPress site that uses Woocommerce:
[login to view URL]
The thing is that the products belong to an MLM company called Synergy: [login to view URL]
Our goal is when a customer buys on our site, that customer information goes directly to the synergy database for the transaction and customer information.
Synergy told us it is possible through their API. Here is the API information: [login to view URL]
We need to be able to connect our Woocommerce site to synergy to that API.
Here are the implications:
1. We want to use WordPress woo-commerce for tracking and optimization purposes, this is not negotiable.
2. We want to create a transaction, but the money needs to be collected by synergy, not our site. But we want to collect a transaction to be able to track.
3. The transaction needs to happen on Synergy where they will collect credit card information and user information. That way synergy can enroll that customer in company three and give us the attribution and commission, does this make sense?
Synergy has an API integration where we can get this done, but we need a very good PHP developer.
I don't have time to discuss or explain more, I need to make sure you understand the task and you’re able to do it. For that reason, please answer what is 2+3 at the beginning of your proposal. Any message that doesn't start with the number 5, will be ignored. Also, apply only if you can stay within our budget. This is not negotiable.
If you feel qualified, please apply and we are excited to work on this and so many other projects with you.
Also after the previews PHP Developer left us, we got this message from Synergy:
“Per our conversation here are some of the things that you can start with that will help our side a lot:
1. Because you are working in Wordpress and Woo commerce if you had a Wordpress php expert that really knows what they are doing, that will make what we are trying to accomplish much smoother.
2. We don’t have plugins that are build to support that platform and so the above note is critical. Our APIs are built more to work with frameworks that support rest api implementation.
3. Next, if you could lay out All Possible scenarios that you want supported and then test them in our Stage environment
4. Finally, re-point your site back to our stage environment until we verify all scenarios are working correctly
I got this also from Synergy:
Orders & Payments - /ordService/swagger
Account - /acctService/swagger
Products - /prdService/swagger
Content - /cmsService/swagger
BusinessRules - /brService/swagger
Distributor (Commissions/Tree) - /distService/swagger
You need to know:
PHP very well
Also be very proactive and have excellent English.
I hope this can be the beginning of a long relationship. Thank you.
28 фрилансеров(-а) готовы выполнить эту работу в среднем за $591
Hello. I have enough experience in PHP, Woocommerce and API integration for 8 years. I'm confident to integrate your website with Synergy using their API. Please contact me to discuss in detail. Thanks.