1. Customize the plugin [login to view URL] to allow to create an album for each post (call a photo upload dialog from front-end, limit to 10 images).
2. Add Facebook as a source of images with the plugin [login to view URL] (it's paid, we provide it).
3. Amend the plugin for Facebook to allow to choose a few images at once but not more than 10.
4. Add an option to choose the album cover (save the cover as featured image).
- Front-end submission is built with Toolset plugin ([login to view URL])
- Avoid editing active plugin files, make all the changes in a separate plugin.
45 фрилансеров(-а) готовы выполнить эту работу в среднем за €176
Hi I work towards providing reliable, relevant and robust IT solutions at most competitive prices to my customers. I ensure 100% customer satisfaction so lets start Thanks
Hi, How you want to get photos? As per post OR user wise? Do you already have FB as a source we need to do same thing as described in 2nd point? Looking forward to hear from you. Thanks