I need the below small exercise completed and the archive sent to me to test and compare were i have made mistakes.
PANEL: MIXING VESSEL
TANK1 CAPACITY 600 LITRES – HIHI = 525 HI = 500 LO = 100 LOLO = 95
TANK1 CAPACITY 300 LITRES – HI = 200 LO = 0
TANK1 CAPACITY 600 LITRES – HIHI = 525 HI = 400 LO = 0 – DO NOT USE THE LOLO SENSOR
RECIPE 1 – CAPACITY 5 LITRES – DELIVERY VALVE SHOULD BE FIXED AT 10 SECONDS = 0.1 LITRE
create the program for Siemens S7-300 series using - OB1 - FBs - DBs - VAT, ensure that you use FB internal addressing so that we can see IN and OUT addressing to the FB. We suggest you create an FB for Alarms, Process run can simply be a NW in OB1, then create an FB for each Tank and create a DB to hold Timers SV. The VAT Table can be used to monitor Levels and Valve/Pump, Alarms and Run status.
1. FILL TANK 1 TO HIGH LEVEL
2. WHEN TANK 1 HI, TRANSFER 200 LITRES TO TANK 2 (HI LEVEL)
3. RESUME FILLING TANK 1 WHEN TANK 2 IS FULL, THIS WILL ENSURE TANK 1 STORAGE ALWAYS HAS PRODUCT, WHICH TANK 2 CAN USE.
4. INJECT 0.1 LITRE OF RECIPE FOR EACH 100 LITRES OF FLUID IN TANK 2
5. MIX & HEAT THE FLUID IN TANK 2 FOR 10 MINUTES
6. TRANSFER THE FLUID IN TANK 2 TO TANK 3.
7. WHEN TANK 2 IS EMPTY AND TANK 1 FULL, REPEAT STAGE 2-7 UNTIL TANK 3 IS FULL
8. EMPTY TANK 3 WHEN TANK 2 HAS FINISHED DELIVERY
9. WHEN TANK 3 IS AT LO LEVEL STOP DELIVERY AND REPEAT FOR NEW BATCHES
OPTIONAL: Create Alarms for HIHI and LOLO in Tank 1, and HIHI for Tank 3, if these trigger stop the process for that Tank.