Looking for a component developer to complete the below in PowerShell. Code must be elegant and scale.
Import a CSV file, group-by client then by service totally on cost - and output in specified CSV structure
Brief: We have a csv file which lists charges billed to a client for services used. The total of each service per client is to be recorded in a new CSV file in the structure specified (ie group-by clientCode then by service subtotal cost).
The first tab of the attached spreadsheet shows the source CSV -
1. Delete or ignore the first (which has the text 'Active Charges'
2. Remove' (est.)' removed from 'cost' column (leaving only the $ figure)
3. Split the 'Client' column at the ## and create a new column 'ClientCode'EG. 'Rachels Lawn Bowls##OFS898' becomes 'Rachels Lawn Bowls,OFS898'
4. Split the 'Service' column at the ## and create a new column 'GLcode'Eg. Printing Colour (A4) ##PRN becomes 'Printing Colour (A4), PRN'
5. Group-by ClientCode then By Service totally Cost outputting CSV shown in spreadsheet (third tab)
See the attached spreadsheet.
First tab - shows original CSV
Second tab - shows when split at the ##
Third tab shows - desired output
9 фрилансеров(-а) готовы выполнить эту работу в среднем за $117
I can edit the csv accordingly, create a new ClientCode column, modify the text and edit the cost column. When you say Group-by ClientCode, do you mean alphabetically? Everything else is good.
Hi: I am a system administrator with 20+ years of progressive experience. I developed several powershell scripts and i can help you with tyour project. PLease ping me via chat to talk more about your project. Regards