I would like to hire a programmer who can create two PowerShell scripts (or small Windows .exe programs) which:
1. The first can shorten a long string
2. The second to use the string shortcut, so that it can retrieve the original string.
The shortened string must also be smaller in bytes from the original string.
I am open to any kind of method including cryptography. However, security is not my concern.
Suppose I got a string that is 100 characters long and 100 bytes in size (1 character = 1 byte)
My aim is to create a shorter string at least one or two characters less than the original string (that is at least 98 or 99 characters).
2. Reduce the size of bytes, of the short string at least one or two bytes smaller (that is at least 98 or 99 bytes).
WINAUTOMATION - POWERSHELL
In case that the developer will create a PowerShell script, this will be used through WinAutomation. For more information about this software please visit www.winautomation.com.
WINAUTOMATION - CMD
In case that the developer will create a Windows .exe program, this will also run through WinAutomation. The program must be able to
1. Accept variables from the command line (e.g. -originalstring "This is a test").
2. Return the shorted string so that I can use it through WinAutmation
DEMONSTRATION - PAYMENT
A demonstration of the developer's work (PowerShell script or Windows .exe program) is required.
No pre-payment accepted!