We are searching for a rockstar to assist with our live virtual events as soon as possible! Our virtual events department is growing fast, and we are looking for an independent, efficient, and highly motivated person to help provide support for our upcoming events. MUST HAVE STRONG FAMILIARITY WITH ZOOM AND GOOGLE CALENDARS.
This will be a per diem position (at least to start!), with potential room for growth or as we continue to grow into the virtual event space and host additional events into 2021.
What are the core job duties?
The primary responsibility of this role is supporting the Events team in education recordings and production and to ensure that our clients have the best possible experience. This position will require working and interacting directly with KOLs and clients to record educational content.
- Communicate with our internal team, clients, and KOLs primarily through email, video conferencing, and occasionally telephone calls if needed
- Provide KOLs with instructions on how the recording session will take place and what to expect
- Schedule time of 30 - 90 minutes with each KOL or groups of KOLs to record their educational lectures or panels by sending calendar invites with ZOOM meeting links
- Use ZOOM to record educational lectures and panel discussions with clients and KOLs. These recordings can vary anywhere from 15 minutes to 1.5 hours and usually involve one or multiple speakers, oftentimes sharing or presenting a powerpoint slide deck
- Walk KOLs and Clients through the recording process from beginning to end while troubleshooting any technical issues that may arise during the recording session. This might include:
- Offering support on how to operate ZOOM controls
- Suggesting tips for optimizing lighting
- Helping speakers navigate through audio and video settings to ensure the highest quality recordings
- Helping speakers set up virtual backgrounds
- Recording sessions directly to the CovalentCareers ZOOM account Cloud so our editor can access the files
- Ensure all recordings with KOLs are completed by the appropriate deadlines
- Keep a log of stops or breaks, or restarts that might occur during the recording sessions so we can guide our video editor in post production
Current Schedule of Events
-PLEX User Meeting - October 31, 2020
Will require 3-6 recordings to be completed by 10/22/2020
Recordings will likely require 30 minute sessions
-Eyes On 2021 - November 20 - 22, 2020
Will require 20-30 recordings to be completed by 11/10/2020
Recordings will likely require 60-90 minute sessions
-OVE APAC - December 3, 2020
Will requires 6-8 recordings to be completed by 11/20/2020
Recordings will likely require 30-90 minute sessions
Who will you get to work with?
At the time of writing this, we’ve got 20 team members here at CovalentCareers. You’ll work most closely with our Senior Account Director of Events, our Associate Director of Client Services, our Account Coordinator along with our video editor, and of course, our clients!
Required qualifications and skills
-Excellent communication skills and a love for working with people
-Occasional weekend or early morning/ evening availability to coordinate recording times with speakers, some of which are located around the globe
-Must have excellent speed internet
Written/verbal communication skills are a must
Great familiarity with ZOOM and Google Calendars
Compensation is based on the total number of unique, pre-recorded videos completed. Since most pre-records take 30-90 minutes to complete, we will round up and say that every pre-record takes 120 minutes to complete, regardless of its actual duration. This enables us to cover any administrative time that is associated with the pre-recordings. Compensation will be $50 per prerecord. With anywhere from 29-44 pre-records, compensation will be $1,450-$2,200+.