I am looking US and east EU freelancers
No bids (Asia)
CartKit is seeking a Product Designer for 10-20 hours per week Join our small, passionate team on our mission to increase merchant sales through easy-as-pie marketing automation.
Cartkit has helped over 125,000 Shopify stores recover more than $140,000,000 in sales. At CartKit, we believe that existing marketing tools are entirely too complex, and we're on a mission to change that. You can be part of this mission too.
## What you'll take on
- Engage in all stages of product design, ideation, research, design, and product community engagement.
- Create user flows, wireframes, customer journey maps, mockups, content pieces and more to improve the development process.
- Collaborate with product manager and developers to create out of the box solutions.
- Create high fidelity mockups and oversee UI / UX implementation.
- Improve UX with investigation and analytics tools.
- Create prototypes of design components to understand UX without starting the development process.
were looking for a paid design intern to work with you on real app projects, come be part of our mission to make marketing automation simple
## Minimum Requirements:
- An online portfolio with relevant web design and mobile app work that you want to show us! Dribbble or Behance account recommended!
- Experience with design programs like: Adobe CC, Sketch, Framer, Invision Studio, etc...
- Understand what UX and UI are, and how they differentiate
- Resume and portfolio building experience working with real Apps
- Working on projects that will be shared across the internet
- Potential to advance to a full-time paid position following the successful completion of the internship.
## Finding the right fit
Have you attended college, university or another program for Art, Design, or any creative field?
Do you enjoy designing and producing engaging digital content?
Do you have a thirst for knowledge and are passionate about product design?
Do you question everything and push your work to the next level?
Can you work autonomously, while giving and taking feedback?
Are you highly organized and incredibly resourceful?
If you answered yes to those questions, we would love to hear from you.
CartKit believes good work deserves to be rewarded no matter your position. This is a fully paid internship starting at 30 hours a week with the potential to grow into a full-time design position.
## How to Apply
Send your online portfolio as well as something you've created like a website, an application, a social media channel, a blog, etc). This should be focused on something you're passionate about! Don't forget to address the email to JP with the subject line "Let's do the thing!"
Bonus points for finding and sharing the link to an existing application, website, or web app on the internet that you feel has great UI and UX, with what drew you to it and why it's great.