We are a small but dynamic agency based in Buckinghamshire.
We have been trading for over 20 years’ working for some of the world’s largest brands; Mercedes-Benz, Sony, Ford Motor Co., Yamaha, Michelin, Lamborghini to name a few. As part of a close-knit team you will be involved in a fast-paced, creative environment, where quality is key.
We currently have an exciting freelance opportunity for a website project manager to oversee the redevelopment of a website.
You will be responsible for all aspects of the redevelopment of a higher education website.
You will be working closely with agencies, freelancers and educational staff and will need to ensure that the project is delivered in a timely and cost-efficient manner.
The higher education organisation has approximately 6,000 full-time students and 700 academic and professional staff. It ranks in the UK’s top five for teaching quality. The website is central to all recruitment activities of new students.
We have reviewed the website. The review found that the current website requires an update. It is powered by an outdated and unsupported content management system (CMS). The outdated CMS makes it difficult to make improvements to the website due to the lack of third-party resources / developers.
We are in the process of moving the website to a new CMS - a project which includes a new mobile-first, fast-loading design, UX/UI improvements, the migration of content and the redirection of URLs. This is a complex project and timelines are tight.
Duties will include:
• Management of project to delivery, to best practice, on-time, on-budget
• Support all co-ordination and planning aspects of the project
• Attending regular calls and onsite meetings with developers when required
• Development and implementation of agreed digital strategies to support client’s business objectives
• Managing the budget and making sure orders and invoices are correct.
• Other reasonable duties.
Skills and Qualifications:
Website Management, Digital Project Manager, Digital Product Manager, Project Manager, Website Manager, Digital Manager, Project Management, Product Manager, Product Management, Platform Management, WordPress, CRM, SEO, PPC etc
• A “can do” attitude
• Demonstrable knowledge of project managing website launches/redevelopment
• Excellent knowledge of website platforms, user experience, content management systems, SEO and PPC/AdWords strategies
• Proficient on Microsoft programmes, such as Excel and PowerPoint
• An excellent understanding of the digital industry
• Agency experience would be preferential
*** Please respond with samples of recent work/projects ***