• Facilitate meeting business requirements through to implementation aligning the vendor driven and internal work necessary. Initial onboarding activities include supporting active projects as needed. Continued project focus will be supporting business enablement projects.
• Lead projects which often require cross-functional resources, vendor resources, outsourcing partners, and integration and interaction with business key users and project sponsors.
• Create and track project plan, ensuring adherence to project management quality standards.
• Responsible for assigning individual responsibilities, identifying appropriate resources as needed, and developing a schedule to ensure timely completion of the project.
• Provide strong facilitation and communication skills to help drive project progress.
• Follow up with project team members to ensure key activities are being performed.
• Identify approaches to address project gaps.
• Step in where necessary and support the completion of project activities.
• Conduct regular project meetings, documenting status of project including technical, schedule and financial issues that may be present.
• Identify and document key support activities that may be required post implementation.
• Assist and review all startup and planning documents.
• Manage the scope, risks, issues, deliverables, and schedule of individual project tasks.
• Manage (e.g., tracks, updates, reviews) the dashboard and executive reports using metric data.
• Establish and enforce the use of the project's Change Control process.
• Coordinate with application, infrastructure, and security teams to ensure compliance with internal standards and adherence to project objectives and schedule.
• 5+ years' experience in Project Management including Agile Methodologies
• Strong knowledge and understanding of IT processes
• Must have a background with mobile development projects.
• Have worked with projects using cloud technologies (AWS, Google Cloud, or Azure)
• Strong written and verbal communications skills (English)
• Strong interpersonal and networking skills
• Experience in managing external vendor relationships
• Experience in managing outsourced vendor partners
• Strong MS Project, MS-Office, including SharePoint, Outlook, PowerPoint, Word, and Excel skills
• Working knowledge of project management tools (e.g. ClickUp, [login to view URL], Trello)
• Strict attention to detail
• Communication, listening and interpersonal skills (English, oral & written)
• Flexibility - adaptation to the changing needs and priorities in the work environment
• Work under pressure
• Ability to identify, analyze, organize and solve issues and problems in a timely and effective manner
• Team approach / cooperation - work with others, and through others, in order to meet goals, accomplish work, and resolve problems
• Customer service oriented - understand and anticipate the needs of users
• Ability to identify and pursue new ideas, solutions, methods or opportunities to increase productivity and quality
• Effectively deal with change and resistance to change
• Strong work ethic ability to foster trusting relationships, demonstrate a sense of responsibility in job performance, show commitment to quality of work, exhibit discipline and dedication to complete work, and display a sense of teamwork and respect, enabling collaboration to meet goals
21 фрилансеров(-а) готовы выполнить эту работу в среднем за $2372
Hi, I am a Project manager with 15 years of experience. I can provide remote project management support on day to day operational activities. Please ping me to discuss in detail. Looking forward to work with you.