High-level Executive Assistant/Personal Assistant needed to provide direct support to a Senior Partner within a prestigious finance firm.
Responsibilities will include:
* Managing complex calendars, scheduling business and personal appointments, and organizing conference calls
* Coordinating domestic and international travel arrangements, including booking flights, hotels, and ground transportation
* Processing expense reports and screening incoming correspondence, including calls and emails
* Personal responsibilities will include organizing family travel and activities, processing personal expenses, and booking reservations and appointments
* Candidate should not be afraid to get hands dirty, break a nail, get seasick or airsick, and MUST BE physically fit since manual labor is part of the job requirements.
* Previous experience in office administration or other related fields
* Ability to prioritize and multitask
* Excellent written and verbal communication skills
* Strong attention to detail
* Strong organizational skills
* Honest and Reliable
* Proficient in Adobe and Microsoft Office
Health Tracks – Wellness Discount
Paid Time Off
401(k) Company Match
Flexible Work Environment
Impact Photography is the leading producer of photographic interpretive products for tourist destinations throughout North America. Impact serves all areas of the destination tourist market including national and state parks, monuments, and historic sites, as well as zoos, aquariums, theme parks, and museums. Impact is dedicated to producing the highest quality and environmentally friendly products available. Impact also has a distributor network serving various local view markets.
1 фрилансеров готовы выполнить эту работу в среднем за $38
I have three years experience in office administration and 11 years of experience in customer service. I am sure I will be able to do this job to excellent level, hoping to hear from you