I want to create an interactive dashboard using Plotly Dash to visualize and analyse spread of Covid-19. The dashboard should do the following:
- Fetch csv data from ECDC,WHO, JHU on cases in all countries (I have this in python notebook). User can select from dropdown what country to analyse.
- Use my SEIR epidemiological model function (available to display a model fit overlaying the selected data and forecast X days ahead). The function I made estimates number of infected based on number of cases.
- Use best fit of other country to forecast development of cases/deaths. This function shall normalize all data, take the base case data and compare find the best fit against all countries from time period of first case (t0) until today (T).
The countries with top 3 fit shall be available from dropdown and then be shown in plot as forecast from T + number of available days. Example, use a country like China which is "2 months ahead of the curve" to forecast likely development in Country A.
- Wrap in code from a R package EpiNow (source on GitHub) to estimate the virus reproduction rate Rt by using the function from this package called "estimateR0"
- Display plots of the Rt as function of time for selected country. EpiNow also provides a forecast of estimated future Rt - this should also be displayed.
The dashboard should be deployed in Heroku or similar. Simple graphics on the dashboard and (v2.0) a possibility to download data in Excel for people who pay to get a code/login.
Sources with similar graphs as I wish:
- [login to view URL]
- Figure 4A: [login to view URL]
16 фрилансеров(-а) в среднем готовы выполнить эту работу за $651
Hi I am an honest and talent Data Scientist I've just finished research about your project and can do it. Looking forward to hear from you soon. Best Regard Carlos
Hello how are you? As a talented web developer & programmer, i can assure to complete your project successfully. Looking forward to hearing from you. Warm regards.
Hey, My name is Andriy Guryev. I am an experienced Python developer. I will be glad to assist you in developing a web dashboard on COVID-19 data. Please contact me to discuss details.