We have a fairly large database (MySQL) with some of the tables having 1.5 million to 2 million records. Over the next few months, we expect that the record count in these tables will go up to 9-10 million (in each table). We are accessing this DB from a django application, sometimes running SQL queries from the apps and at other times using the django ORM. We have done optimization of some of the queries, but the process is still a bit sluggish at some of the places, and we want this to be remedied so that we can get the results in a few seconds (ideally within 3 seconds) at least. We would like someone with excellent database optimization skills plus a working knowledge of django apps. In addition to solving the above mentioned issue, we would also like to have the following points addressed:
1) Enhancing the scalability and performance of existing database architecture.
2) Protecting data by developing data security and restoration policies, procedures, and controls.
3) Conducting diagnostic tests and evaluating performance metrics.
4) Developing procedures to ensure data integrity and quality.
5) Performing database maintenance, migration, and upgrading hardware and software.
We would disclose further details about the database during the interview process.
Thanks for your time.
7 фрилансеров(-а) готовы выполнить эту работу в среднем за ₹7929
I have good experience in Database Management and worked on databases like MySQL, Oracle, Redshift, MongoDB. I have overall 11 plus years of experience in data engineering , will be able to do the task with ease.