1. To develop a python code to generate Bubble P and Dew P data for non-ideal mixtures using gamma and phi calculations.
2. To check and analyse how the thermodynamic VLE data is generated in DWSim.
The code has to be developed to generate Bubble P and Dew P data for non-ideal mixtures using gamma and phi calculations for two different mixtures. Take all necessary inputs and perform the checks for calculation.
Also, you need to find out, in DWSim, how are the P-x-y data generated using the activity coefficient models and generate an analysis.
1. The code should be ready to do one set of calculations for one binary mixture. Attach a small report defining the equations used and background information (not more than 2-3 pages).
1. The code should be complete to run for all the different reactors and calculate the volume and decide the most suitable reactor. The report should have the detailed analysis of the results from the program.
2. The analysis for the equations being used in DWSim in the form of a report