We need help in deploying to the AWS cloud using serverless, ansible or similar technology. We have a small test that will demonstrate your competence at performing the necessary task. We would like to work with someone for a long period of time and on a regular basis (if everyone likes each other and we’re convinced you can do the work!)
We will provide you a swagger file. The swagger will describe an API, authentication & objects. Your role will be to produce a serverless script or ansible (or similar) that will construct and configure the following API Resources. Don’t worry about the implementation of the code.
The AWS resources we would like to see configured:
Api gateway (including endpoints)
Aws lambdas (these will not include an implementation in the test project)
Different IAM role for lambda will use
Moreover, the API Gateway must be fully configured. Specifically the deployed API Gateway must include the following:
Model Objects Defined
Mapping Templates from the incoming api into the models
from source into Models described in the swagger file
*A mapping template needs to be written
*Models within API that will be created
*Security that will be implemented that will be described in swagger files
* Authentication & Authorization mechanisms need to be included in API Gateway definition.
* Gateway definition must include some form of standardized logging format (Ideally JSON with some required fields)
* Gateway definition needs to include methods and resources
I'll provide the following:
* Platform access / API keys / credentials as needed
* Comprehensive list of Lambdas, IAM Roles, and Endpoints that need to be encapsulated behind the API Gateway
* Whatever else you need to complete the job
You Provide (aka Deliverable):
* Tested (YAML or JSON) Swagger definitions of the models and authorization mechanisms that you have created behind the API Gateway
* Functional API Gateway deployed to development environment (AWS Account)
* Deployment Instructions
* Documentation briefly describing the logic of the architecture you’ve built
Communication is good! Daily standups are definitely not needed, but I do want to get updates at least twice a week. Monday and Friday are good starting points, and we can use Skype or Upwork or email or plain old phone calls.
I absolutely encourage you to get in touch with any silly question or thought of the moment – this is an important project.
How to Move Ahead:
Message me and provide your estimate on hours of development, potential pitfalls, information you still need, and your preferred tech stack.
Thanks for reading! I look forward to working together.
Skills: AWS, Python
Country: United States